Examples of Using Mystro® in Today’s Lab
Straightforward Data Collection
- Simply collect data from a selection of bioreactors and/or analyzers and review live trends and/or historical data. All the data is centrally located with the ability to create reports automatically with no additional effort or manual merging of data.
- Report generation has never been easier. Reports are automatically generated where they can be viewed in real time, retrieved and emailed in various formats to an individual or specific group of people
- Remotely view live trends and/or pre-existing batch data from all bioreactors and analyzers from the comfort of your desk or home
Feedback Control / Continuous Processing
- Automatically perform feedback control based on data gathered from a multitude of analytical equipment
- Examples of analytics are pushing data from Nova® Bioanalyzers, Kaiser® Raman Probes, Vi-Cell® Cell Viability Analyzers, Waters® Patrol HPLC Analyzers, and more
- Data from these analyzers can be sent directly to bioreactors or an external device in real time for instantaneous feedback control
- Full automation where you can automatically collect data in a continuous processing platform utilizing a bioreactor, automated sampling system and analyzer(s). On-line monitoring with feedback control with all units of operation.
Compliments Other 3rd Party Software
- Excellent means of pushing data in correct format directly to Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN), LIMS and/or Statistical Analysis/MVDA Software such as SIMCA, JMP, CAMO and others
- No more manual manipulation of the data into the correct format. It’s already done automatically.
- Allows access to DoE software where you can design experiments and load vessel parameters directly into each bioreactor controller
- Works with Microsoft Excel
- Utilize Mystro to centralize alarms from all equipment into one location. Remote alarms can be set up for all bioreactors and/or analyzers.
- Ability to set up Hi, Hi Hi, Low, Low Low alarms for all equipment or set point-based alarms
- Ability to escalate alarms based on priority
- Alarms are vendor independent so now all alarms are stored in one unifying place rather than on individual vendor software
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- The system applies AI algorithms to build a process model on-line from automated data collection and provides insights and recommendations to the researchers in real time
- Introducing in-line AI algorithms capable of predicting, adapting to ever changing conditions and providing real-time recommendations.
- These capabilities will bring us closer to the ideal of fully controlled and intelligent manufacturing pipeline