One Hill Solutions (OHS) is a leader in software development with an emphasis on upstream and downstream bioprocess management. OHS focuses on providing innovative and functional solutions that help our customers bring products to market faster and more efficiently.
OHS, an offshoot of Spectra Automation, was established in 2014 and is located just outside of Boston, Massachusetts. With dedicated employees, OHS shows strength in having the skills and experience to understand and manage complex projects. We coordinate with other professional firms to integrate different equipment and software solutions into one all-encompassing product.
OHS is committed to quality and excellence. We strive to always remain a reputable company recognized for excellent customer service. We put the customer first and seek to provide full solutions to a complex problem in the industry.
Rami Mitri – CEO / Founder
- 35+ years of experience in Automation and Controls
- President and Owner of Spectra Automation. Spectra Automation is one of largest independent system integrators in the North East.
- Consistent growth over 13+ years
Alan Opper – Vice President of Business Development
- 30+ years of experience in sales & marketing products to the Biopharmaceutical Industry
- 10 Years as Eastern Regional Sales Manager for Finesse Solutions. Responsible for all bioreactor sales in Eastern United States and Canada
- Founded his own distribution company, Biomedical Resources from 1996 through 2006, where he successfully introduced new products to the market
Mike Spath – Sr. Systems Engineer
- 18 years’ experience in full lifecycle Software Design, .NET Development, C++, C#, Labview and PLC code
Jennifer Anastasi – – Sr. Software Engineer
- Six years of Software Development with focus on agile development
Kaliprasad Muniyappa – Lead Software Developer
- A .NET software engineer with experience in process development. Project experience in IOT and cloud based applications
Sherry Perry – Project Manager
- 25+ years of experience including, Office Management, Account Management, and Project Management in the medical, pharmaceutical and life sciences industries