One Hill Solutions (OHS) is a leader in software development with an emphasis on upstream and downstream bioprocess management. OHS focuses on providing innovative and functional solutions that help our customers bring products to market faster and more efficiently.
OHS, an offshoot of Spectra Automation, was established in 2014 and is located just outside of Boston, Massachusetts. With dedicated employees, OHS shows strength in having the skills and experience to understand and manage complex projects. We coordinate with other professional firms to integrate different equipment and software solutions into one all-encompassing product.
OHS is committed to quality and excellence. We strive to always remain a reputable company recognized for excellent customer service. We put the customer first and seek to provide full solutions to a complex problem in the industry.
Rami Mitri – CEO / Founder
- 35+ years of experience in Automation and Controls
- President and Owner of Spectra Automation. Spectra Automation is one of largest independent system integrators in the North East.
- Consistent growth over 13+ years
Mike Spath – Sr. Systems Engineer
- 18 years’ experience in full lifecycle Software Design, .NET Development, C++, C#, Labview and PLC code
Kaliprasad Muniyappa – Lead Software Developer
- A .NET software engineer with experience in process development. Project experience in IOT and cloud based applications
Sherry Perry – Project Manager
- 25+ years of experience including, Office Management, Account Management, and Project Management in the medical, pharmaceutical and life sciences industries